Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some logic meter display, but Logic not playing.

Yo!

Imac2014 and Logic 10 .4 .6, i have meter view lecture, but logic is not playing, I've had that problem a few time ,sometimes it's ok and sometimes it's not.What could cause this to happen?

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 6:45 AM

I think that the ghost just left the building, it looks like, that was the problem, in the audio input.If the problem returns I'll get back to you guys, many thanks, very much appreciated, i should have come to the forum more often, next time I have issues this is the place.Best regards.Duchboy

Similar questions

7 replies

Aug 28, 2019 4:38 PM in response to Pete_in_FL

macOS Mojave version 10.14 .6, proc.. 3,6GHz intel Core i7 16 go 2400 MHz DDR4, interface AUDIENT ID 22, i use Audient internal clock .Even if I don't use my interface it does that so it's not cause by the interface.Logic is not running, but I have a reading in some tracks and also in the stereo track .Even if I bypass all plugins in a track there is still a reading, if I put up the volume of that track it's sound like a white noise.I think I have a ghost in my studio,I'M not kidding, all kind of strange stuff happening.

some logic meter display, but Logic not playing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.