Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Access Router Page ?

Hi,

can anyone help, just got a new router, I can access its page instantly on my iPad, but not on my MacBook , it’s fully updated, doesn’t work in Chrome on MacBook either, can anyone help please ?

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 11:38 AM

10 replies

Aug 26, 2019 11:30 AM in response to leroydouglas

I'll second that.

Simple put,  Apple attempts to provide all the malware detection and removal you need in Mac OS X.

"Effective defenses against malware and other threats" by John Galt

Effective defenses against malware and ot… - Apple Community

"Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams"

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

"MalwareBytes Anti-Malware for Mac Removes adware and malware Revives your Mac."  MalwareBytes has a more restrictive filter for adware than Apple. MalwareBytes has come to be accepted as the only malware detector you should consider.  For those pestered by browser attacks consider MalwareBytes.

Malwarebytes for Mac — Mac Antivirus Replacement | Malwarebytes

etrecheck

Run etrecheck.   The first five runs are free. Provided a report on your machines hardware and software.  Great for diagnosing your system.  Click on the download link at the bottom of the screen.

EtreCheck

Apple on Security:

https://www.apple.com/business/resources/docs/macOS_Security_Overview.pdf

Cannot Access Router Page ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.