Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to see all ICloud Photos from my IOS devices

I have an iPad Air, iPhone XS and Windows10 PC and started using iCloud (50GB of storage). After turning on iCloud, I've let them run on my home wifi for a couple of days to allow for the promised sync. However, On the PC while I have 30 GB in Pictures folder, on iCloud Photos: it has used 3.2GB but the main problem is that the iPhone is only showing 1300 photos and the iPad is showing only 585!

I've set up iCloud for Windows on the Windows 10 PC and turned iCloud ON the IOS devices. Why am I not able to see all the photos from both IOS devices?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 26, 2019 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 2:59 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities ptownsoccerdad,

I see that you're having trouble seeing all of your photos across all of your devices. I'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

First, you'll want to make sure that you're signed in to all devices with the same Apple ID. Then, check to see if you have My Photo Stream enabled in your settings. The following article will guide you through checking that out, if needed.

My Photo Stream

Also, the photos that are showing on your iPhone, were they all taken on the iPhone? Or were they downloaded from other sources? This can help to isolate what might be causing this, as well as checking your settings.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 2:59 PM in response to ptownsoccerdad

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities ptownsoccerdad,

I see that you're having trouble seeing all of your photos across all of your devices. I'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

First, you'll want to make sure that you're signed in to all devices with the same Apple ID. Then, check to see if you have My Photo Stream enabled in your settings. The following article will guide you through checking that out, if needed.

My Photo Stream

Also, the photos that are showing on your iPhone, were they all taken on the iPhone? Or were they downloaded from other sources? This can help to isolate what might be causing this, as well as checking your settings.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Not able to see all ICloud Photos from my IOS devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.