Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos not syncing from phone to iCloud

Hello, the photos I took with telephone for past few days are not appearing in iCloud, and thus not syncing to my computers

all are connected to wifi, I have plenty of storage and photos to iCloud is turned on on all the devices. I signed on to iCloud on internet and the photos aren't there. thanks!

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 13, 2022 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 7:25 PM

Elizabeth Kley Said:

"photos not syncing from phone to iCloud: Hello, the photos I took with telephone for past few days are not appearing in iCloud, and thus not syncing to my computers all are connected to wifi, I have plenty of storage and photos to iCloud is turned on on all the devices. I signed on to iCloud on internet and the photos aren't there. thanks!"

-------

You're not the only one. See here: why don't my old photos show up in iCloud? They are on my phone and I have plenty of space - Apple Community

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2022 7:25 PM in response to Elizabeth Kley

Elizabeth Kley Said:

"photos not syncing from phone to iCloud: Hello, the photos I took with telephone for past few days are not appearing in iCloud, and thus not syncing to my computers all are connected to wifi, I have plenty of storage and photos to iCloud is turned on on all the devices. I signed on to iCloud on internet and the photos aren't there. thanks!"

-------

You're not the only one. See here: why don't my old photos show up in iCloud? They are on my phone and I have plenty of space - Apple Community

photos not syncing from phone to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.