Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music playlist recovery

Hi,

I was just wondering is it possible to find old playlists that are made by Apple Music. I had a playlist tat I used to love until it was updated and I never added any of the songs I liked to my library. Is there anywhere I can find it?

I know the name and the time it was if that helps

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 12:48 PM

Playlists like the Chill Mix and New Music Mix are made just for you personally, and are not available anywhere after they changed.

Other lists are the same for everyone, and may have been copied by others, if someone chooses to archive those. I don’t think Apple themselves publishes these older lists.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 12:48 PM in response to maddoger

Playlists like the Chill Mix and New Music Mix are made just for you personally, and are not available anywhere after they changed.

Other lists are the same for everyone, and may have been copied by others, if someone chooses to archive those. I don’t think Apple themselves publishes these older lists.

Apple Music playlist recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.