You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

I lost all my music signing out of my Apple Music & I can’t get my music back. Is there a way

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 9:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 9:32 PM

Manage your Apple Music subscription

If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends.

If you cancel during your trial period, you’ll lose access to the catalog and features of Apple Music immediately.

Managing your Apple Music subscription on an Apple device is just like managing any other subscription. Learn more about how to view, change, or cancel subscriptions.

Apple Music features, subscriptions, and pricing might vary. Learn what's available in your country or region.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 27, 2019 9:32 PM in response to Jtgriff

Manage your Apple Music subscription

If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends.

If you cancel during your trial period, you’ll lose access to the catalog and features of Apple Music immediately.

Managing your Apple Music subscription on an Apple device is just like managing any other subscription. Learn more about how to view, change, or cancel subscriptions.

Apple Music features, subscriptions, and pricing might vary. Learn what's available in your country or region.

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.