Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemails getting through from blocked callers

So, I recently blocked a contact of mine, which included like 4 different phone numbers. All are showing up in my blocked callers list. However, I am still getting voicemails from this person. The phone doesn’t ring, I just all of a sudden get a voicemail notification. How do I stop this???? I don’t want to receive voicemails from them!

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 10:27 PM

Block phone numbers and contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

When you block a phone number or contact, they can still leave a voicemail, but you won't get a notification. Messages that are sent or received won't be delivered. Also, the contact won't get a notification that the call or message was blocked.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2019 10:27 PM in response to evandanielsson

Block phone numbers and contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

When you block a phone number or contact, they can still leave a voicemail, but you won't get a notification. Messages that are sent or received won't be delivered. Also, the contact won't get a notification that the call or message was blocked.

Voicemails getting through from blocked callers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.