Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad

Why does my iPad say storage almost full when I have deleted almost everything on it. I have 32gb and it says I've used 31.7gb

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2019 4:12 PM

What did you delete? If you deleted photos, did you go to the recently deleted folder and delete them there? Once you delete a photo, it goes to a recently deleted folder for 30 days to give you opportunity to restore it if you want. You can force the deletion in that folder.

Go to Settings > General > iPad Storage and see what it shows as to where you have data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2019 4:12 PM in response to Mackit1930

What did you delete? If you deleted photos, did you go to the recently deleted folder and delete them there? Once you delete a photo, it goes to a recently deleted folder for 30 days to give you opportunity to restore it if you want. You can force the deletion in that folder.

Go to Settings > General > iPad Storage and see what it shows as to where you have data.

Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.