Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adobe stuff in my Documents and Applications without me realising, should I be worried?

Two days ago, I deleted all of my old Adobe files. Last year, I downloaded free trials of Adobe stuff like Premiere Pro, and when, two days ago, I realised the files were still there, I deleted them. I have noticed just now that the following have come up in my documents, which I'm assuming can only be related to that:

I have also noticed that Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 are still in my applications:

Are these legit or a virus? If they are viruses, how do I remove them? If it isn't, I'm guessing there isn't any point in keeping these, so should I just delete them?

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 7:18 AM

It looks like you put the trial apps in the trash rather than using their uninstallers. But even if you did, some items get left behind, particularly in the user account. Just dump them.

Similar questions

2 replies

Adobe stuff in my Documents and Applications without me realising, should I be worried?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.