Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

download itunes on my ipad

Im tryiijng to download iTunes on my ipad

iPad

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 12:24 PM

There is no iTunes application for iOS.

Only iTunes application for Mac or Windows PC.

There is an iTunes Store app for purchasing music/videos and movies that can get saved to any iOS device.

You use the Apple Music app for any music you want to sync/play from your iTunes library on a real computer and to, optionally, subscribe to the Apple Music subscription service and the iOS TV App for purchased/rented iTunes TV shows, commercial movies and for your own home movies.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2019 12:24 PM in response to chevytrailblazer

There is no iTunes application for iOS.

Only iTunes application for Mac or Windows PC.

There is an iTunes Store app for purchasing music/videos and movies that can get saved to any iOS device.

You use the Apple Music app for any music you want to sync/play from your iTunes library on a real computer and to, optionally, subscribe to the Apple Music subscription service and the iOS TV App for purchased/rented iTunes TV shows, commercial movies and for your own home movies.

Aug 31, 2019 12:20 PM in response to chevytrailblazer

Hello,

Can you please elaborate more on your question? Are you referring to the iTunes player or the iTunes Store? Apple does not develop an application called “iTunes” for iPad. iTunes is split into several applications on iPad (Music, Podcasts, iTunes Store, etc). These applications are preinstalled on iPad. If these applications are not on your iPad then you can re-download them from the App Store.

download itunes on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.