Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download iTunes on my iPAD Model

I am not able to itunes on my iPad

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 9:42 PM

There is no actual iTunes app for iPad, like there is for the Mac or Windows PC.

There is an iTunes app store, for purchase of music and video content.

The equivalent apps to the iTunes app for Mac or Windows PC is the Apple Music app and the Apple TV app.

4 replies

Nov 21, 2022 9:08 PM in response to ratan131

ratan131 Said:

"How to download iTunes on my iPAD Model"

-------

iTunes is No Longer:

Apple trashed iTunes for iOS12. All there is not is the Music app for Music, and the TV app for TV Shows and Movies.

IMPORTANT:

Leave personal information off of these forums. These forums are out there for virtually anyone to view. So, I have asked the Host to remove your Serial Number. Once someone sees this information, they'll know to whom this device pertains, and have your information. So, for your Security & Privacy, I have report this to Apple, requesting that the remove it.

How to download iTunes on my iPAD Model

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.