Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages Documents

can multiple documents be opened in pages at the same time on mac book pro ?

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 10:13 PM

Yes. I currently have 30+ documents open in Pages.

"Open" does not mean "simultaneously visible" though.

That's possible in Pages 5 and later by sizing the document windows for two docs to half the width of the screen, and placing the two side by side.

The current version does, I think, allow placing different open docs on different tabs, making it easier to switch between them that picking a name off a list in the Window menu, but I don't know if it permits side by side viewing more easily than can be done in earlier versions.

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2019 10:13 PM in response to Petrinirose

Yes. I currently have 30+ documents open in Pages.

"Open" does not mean "simultaneously visible" though.

That's possible in Pages 5 and later by sizing the document windows for two docs to half the width of the screen, and placing the two side by side.

The current version does, I think, allow placing different open docs on different tabs, making it easier to switch between them that picking a name off a list in the Window menu, but I don't know if it permits side by side viewing more easily than can be done in earlier versions.

Regards,

Barry

Pages Documents

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.