Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch becomes non responsive many times.

Hi, i Purchased the IPAD pro last year. I use this ipad to showcase my 3d animation work to my customers. The touch non responsiveness issue is very embarrassing in meetings. i went to apple customer support centre couple of times, but they just flashed/updated software/formatted the device. Now the warranty is over and this issue has increased drastically. what should i do? I won't be able to afford new IPAD now.

Best,

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 8:32 AM

I did not extended the warranty and that's my biggest fault. Apple does not care for it's customers after selling the product. Indian Service centers are totally useless. I will never buy an Apple product ever.

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 1, 2019 5:39 AM in response to IQAnimations

Why didn't you purchase extended, two-year AppleCare+ when you had the chance?

Covers an Apple iPad for two years and for accidental user damage with a small replacement device fee.

As far as this non-respnsive touch issue, like everyone else affected, you'll just have to wait and see if Apple can come up with a solution/fix.

This unresponsive touch screen issue, affects, at least, over a 1000 users of various years of iPad Pro models. NOT just the newest 2018 iPad Pro.

Appears to be an iOS 12 issue as I own a 2015 iPad Pro still running iOS 10.3.3 and I am NOT experiencing any unresponsive touch screen issues, at all.

This unresponsive touch screen issues seems to affect a minority of larger screen iPad Pro models from 2015 to 2018.

This issue affects the 10.5, 11 and 12.9 inch screen models.

The 2016, 9.7 inch screen iPad Pros seem largely unaffected by this unresponsive touch screen issue/bug.

You can continue to post feedback on this still growing issue here.

iPad Feedback

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Cognizant Apple employees read ALL feedback generated from all of the various feedback pages and transfers the data to the proper and responsible Apple teams and personnel , but NO Apple employees will ever respond with any type of direct, individual replies from the feedback you post.

The more users that post product feedback about any product issue, the faster Apple keeps working on a fix/solution for a future software update.

Best of Luck to You!

Touch becomes non responsive many times.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.