Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 12.9 Screen Unresponsive to Touch way too often after IOS Upgrade

Why does the iPad Pro become non-responsive to touch sensitivity after an iOS upgrade? This has been a constant issue with my iPad Pro over the last 2 years that I have owned it.

Apple really needs to fix these hardware & software issues it has been an issue these 2 years from time to time and now its back again everyday.

I day-trade with this device and touch sensitivity is very important to me! I removed all apps and then hard reboot my iPad Pro Yesterday, and it still hasn’t fixed this issue.

I also went into accessibility in settings and played with the different touch sensitivity settings with no luck fixing this issue.

Come on Apple, this is why people go back to using a non-apple laptop, because your poor iPadPRO device glitches like this don’t ever get fixed or resolved. There’s hundreds of messages about this item on your forum and in your support community on google.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 12:49 PM

Hello,

You will need to call Apple for diagnosis.

Contact AppleCare

1 reply

iPad Pro 12.9 Screen Unresponsive to Touch way too often after IOS Upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.