Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes unknown purchase on my bank account

hello, I have an question about iTunes purchase. I did not use any iTunes purchase and on 2nd of August 2019, my personal account has deducted 16,548.75 LKR. So I need refund for that unknown purchase on my account. Thank you. Regardsi

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 2, 2019 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2019 1:37 AM

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found it (and checked iCloud storage upgrades) : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support and : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2019 1:37 AM in response to Hetti1217

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found it (and checked iCloud storage upgrades) : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support and : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

and if it's not : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

iTunes unknown purchase on my bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.