Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes

My iTunes has randomly brought a 35 pound purchase and it’s been put on my phone bill that’s just came out my bank. I never purchased anything so I’d like a refund please. I’ve rang 02 and they said to contact you

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 9:32 AM

This is a user to user forum. This is not apple Support. As users like yourself we cannot give you a refund.

See here for how to identify the charges and request refunds: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

4 replies

Jan 18, 2021 10:28 AM in response to 1mgxan

We are not sending an email at all. We are just users of Apple products like yourself in a forum for users to help other users. We have no idea who you are or what your email is. So no way for us users to send an email to you. This is not Apple nor Apple Support directly.

If the only indication of this charge is an email message, be aware that it may be a scam. It may not be a real charge, and it may not be from Apple at all.

Again, look in the link provided above for help. And read the following 2 links for additional help regarding fake emails and phishing scams:

Click here-> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and click here: -> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you still need further help, you'll need to contact Apple Support directly at: click here-> Get Support - Apple.com

Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.