Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This device is associated with another Apple ID. I ONLY HAVE 1 APPLE ID.. SO WHY AM I GETTING THIS???

This device is associated with another Apple ID.

I ONLY have 1 apple ID.. So why am I seeing this on a new iPhone MAX that was wiped & reset to MFG Out Of The Box? I own this iphone out right and cant figure it out.

The statement saying "you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID." confuses me...

That statment is really too Vague & not really user friendly in what to do.. I think its either Yes or Cancel.. I mean can I not use my new phone with what I purchased in itunes for 90 days if it thinks what it thinks?

Currently I can Watch all my movies I own using my apple ID but I have to let it cancel out 2 times but plays on the 3rd time..

Thanks in advance..

Steve

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 11:13 PM

That statment is really too Vague & not really user friendly in what to do..

Some detail for you.

At some point, another Apple ID was used on your device to do one of the things on the list below.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204074

You can only change Apple ID's for the above action(s) every 90 days on any iOS device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2019 11:13 PM in response to stevet21

That statment is really too Vague & not really user friendly in what to do..

Some detail for you.

At some point, another Apple ID was used on your device to do one of the things on the list below.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204074

You can only change Apple ID's for the above action(s) every 90 days on any iOS device.

This device is associated with another Apple ID. I ONLY HAVE 1 APPLE ID.. SO WHY AM I GETTING THIS???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.