Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help please

I was setting my new iPad for my son and I got a setup my iPad from my iPhone now my phone is link and I want to just remove my info and manually set up his new iPad with his his iCloud info and I am stuck I just want reset up his iPad without my info.

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 12:18 PM

Then you need to create his own unique Apple ID and password and, also, setup Parental Controls and/or Family Sharing on this iPad so, he cannot purchase anything using your setup payment method without you having to intervene by doing certain things on his iPad to okay a free download or purchase.

Families - Apple

Family Sharing - Apple

Family Sharing - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2019 12:18 PM in response to quincy2018

Then you need to create his own unique Apple ID and password and, also, setup Parental Controls and/or Family Sharing on this iPad so, he cannot purchase anything using your setup payment method without you having to intervene by doing certain things on his iPad to okay a free download or purchase.

Families - Apple

Family Sharing - Apple

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.