Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I enter my websites and passwords into keychain?

how do i enter my websites and passwords into keychain?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 11:34 AM

Are you meaning to import a list you have elsewhere? The best method to add items, is to go to each website on your phone vs typing in everything manually. It should ask you to save the password information when you login

8 replies

Oct 21, 2019 8:40 AM in response to bbnewyork

I keep receiving a popup screen from Microsoft Excel and a couple other MS apps asking to use my confidential information stored on my keychain. A few of questions: 1. this only happens on MS apps and I cannot get rid of the popup screen even if I "Deny" access?. 2. If this is it a legit request and if so how do I change my keychain password? Haven't a clue what it is, I know I established one years ago and many Macs have passed through my hands with this ever being a problem. #. If I change my password will it affect my other linked Apple products iphone, ipad, etc.

How do I enter my websites and passwords into keychain?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.