Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Debit card

My question to you guys is how do you stop apple from charging your card without your authorization. I downloaded quite a few games on my phone due to my niece . I downloaded a game called episodes that she’s been playing I’m not sure what she purchased but it has put my bank balance in the -$198 at this point I don’t know what to do

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2019 10:34 PM

To see what has been bought on the account : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

You could use parental controls on her device to stop her doing in-app purchases etc. : Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

And/or remove the card from her account : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2019 10:34 PM in response to _Kingleffal11

To see what has been bought on the account : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

You could use parental controls on her device to stop her doing in-app purchases etc. : Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

And/or remove the card from her account : Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Debit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.