Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Hello, I have a problem with apple music, I went to another apple id, then when I went back to my music I no longer have it and all my subscriptions haven’t been

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 3:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 3:22 AM

The Apple Music service is linked to your Apple ID account. Apple Music features will not be available to you when using a different Apple ID.

Additionally, using Apple Music and similar services creates a ‘long lasting’ link between the device and the Apple ID (“associated devices”). You are not supposed to switch Apple ID accounts regularly. You would be warned with a pop-up message when you try to. You may find yourself locked out of the service on that device if you try to associate the device with a different Apple ID within 90 days of the last association.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 3:22 AM in response to misha129

The Apple Music service is linked to your Apple ID account. Apple Music features will not be available to you when using a different Apple ID.

Additionally, using Apple Music and similar services creates a ‘long lasting’ link between the device and the Apple ID (“associated devices”). You are not supposed to switch Apple ID accounts regularly. You would be warned with a pop-up message when you try to. You may find yourself locked out of the service on that device if you try to associate the device with a different Apple ID within 90 days of the last association.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.