Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music subscription

I have a subscription for apple music, and i am 100% sure that I still have it. But when i wanted to listen some music it said that i don’t have a subscription anymore and i can’t listen to any music anymore. Does someone know how to fix this or is someone familiar with this problem?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 1:44 PM

First, find out if you are an Apple Music subscriber:

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone - Apple Support

Or to view your active subscriptions directly on your iPhone, use: Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions

General billing and subscription info: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If you are subscribed but can't access, restart the device and try again.

If you are not subscribed, but think you should be, confirm you're using the same Apple ID for all, and confirm you're within the same Family Sharing Group if you're using that and the Apple Music Family Subscription or appropriate Apple One subscription.

If you should have access but do not, contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 1:44 PM in response to lennert148

First, find out if you are an Apple Music subscriber:

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone - Apple Support

Or to view your active subscriptions directly on your iPhone, use: Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions

General billing and subscription info: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If you are subscribed but can't access, restart the device and try again.

If you are not subscribed, but think you should be, confirm you're using the same Apple ID for all, and confirm you're within the same Family Sharing Group if you're using that and the Apple Music Family Subscription or appropriate Apple One subscription.

If you should have access but do not, contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage.

Apple music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.