Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to buy more space on my new iPhone 7 plus but it will not let me

i currently have a pixel and am trying to transfer all of my stuff. i will not let me, i am trying to buy more sprace on my new iphone 7 plus it will not let me.....I have had so many issues with a phone in my life. what am i doing wrong?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 4:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 4:16 AM

You cannot buy more space on your phone. Whatever total memory you have is all that you are going to have unless you buy a new phone with more memory. So, you need to work with the space you have when trying to transfer data to it. If you need more space then you have to delete things you don’t need or use.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 4:16 AM in response to kylee141

You cannot buy more space on your phone. Whatever total memory you have is all that you are going to have unless you buy a new phone with more memory. So, you need to work with the space you have when trying to transfer data to it. If you need more space then you have to delete things you don’t need or use.

Sep 6, 2019 4:25 AM in response to kylee141

If you are new to iDevices you need to understand that if you have a lot of photos snd music you would do better to follow the Apple protocol of storing primarily on a laptop and Sync a selection to your phone using iTunes for Mac or for Windows.

Managing an iphone without iTunes will become problematic.

I'm trying to buy more space on my new iPhone 7 plus but it will not let me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.