Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just upgraded my storage to2TB. But my iPad still says storage is full ?

I just upgraded my storage to 2TB I had upgraded to 200 GB I’m still being told I have no storage available....driving me crazy..what do I do

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 6:25 AM

That's because iCloud storage has absolutely nothing to do with the physical storage on your iPad. No iPad's internal memory can be expanded. iCloud storage permits you to store more backup data.

If your iPad is running out of memory, you'll have to delete things you don't need, like Apps, Photos, Videos, Music, Files, etc.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 6:25 AM in response to Modere

That's because iCloud storage has absolutely nothing to do with the physical storage on your iPad. No iPad's internal memory can be expanded. iCloud storage permits you to store more backup data.

If your iPad is running out of memory, you'll have to delete things you don't need, like Apps, Photos, Videos, Music, Files, etc.

I just upgraded my storage to2TB. But my iPad still says storage is full ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.