Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see my authorized devices

My account shows 5 devices authorized, but I only want 3. How can I find out what the 5 devices are? The only option I see is "Deauthorize all"

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2019 8:12 AM

See the following from Authorize your computer in iTunes - Apple Support

Scroll to the Apple ID Summary section. There you'll see the number of computers that you've authorized with your Apple ID. You can’t see the names of those computers.

and

If the number of authorized computers listed is more than what you expect, you might not have deauthorized the computers that you no longer use, gave away, or sold. You need to deauthorize all of your computers and then re-authorize each one that you still use.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2019 8:12 AM in response to iadoap

See the following from Authorize your computer in iTunes - Apple Support

Scroll to the Apple ID Summary section. There you'll see the number of computers that you've authorized with your Apple ID. You can’t see the names of those computers.

and

If the number of authorized computers listed is more than what you expect, you might not have deauthorized the computers that you no longer use, gave away, or sold. You need to deauthorize all of your computers and then re-authorize each one that you still use.

How to see my authorized devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.