Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Song is not aviable in my country or region

Hi, i wanted to create a apple music playlist whit older songs that i listened in the past, i created the playlist whit all the song but i can only listen to 2 songs the other songs give the pop up that the song isnt aviable in my country or region i dont mnow why because a few month i had the same playlist and i cloud listen to it perfectly

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 6:33 AM

Hey iCosmin_,

I see you're having some trouble with songs in a playlist predominantly not playing because an error says it's not available. I'll be happy to help.

Take a look at these steps under "If you can't download, play, or access songs" for some reasons why you might be running into this issue: Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support. Also try deleting one of these songs and downloading it again to see if you get the same error. If you do, it may be that the song was removed from the Apple Music catalog.

Have a great day.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2019 6:33 AM in response to iCosmin_

Hey iCosmin_,

I see you're having some trouble with songs in a playlist predominantly not playing because an error says it's not available. I'll be happy to help.

Take a look at these steps under "If you can't download, play, or access songs" for some reasons why you might be running into this issue: Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support. Also try deleting one of these songs and downloading it again to see if you get the same error. If you do, it may be that the song was removed from the Apple Music catalog.

Have a great day.

Song is not aviable in my country or region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.