Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Unavailable in my country

Hi, my name is Brody and I was wondering why there are multiple albums that are unavailable in my country. I enjoy listening to a wide range and variety of songs, but when they aren’t available in my country I wonder why. I feel like there should be a way to bypass me not being allowed to listen to it, because before I sign in on my laptop, I can preview this song on Apple Music, but then once I sign in, it shows up that it is unavailable in my country/region. And then on my phone, it doesn’t show up. can anyone help me? Thank you!!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 7:00 AM

If the artists have not licensed them for distribution in the US, then you can't get them in the US. That's just the way it is.

4 replies

Music Unavailable in my country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.