Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone , my sister has forgotten her email and password

How do I bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone, my sister has forgotten her email and password

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 12:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 12:59 AM

No way to do so. She has to recover access to an Apple ID that iPhone is locked to:

Start here:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If she can't recover access to it, she has to find the box of her iPhone and the original receipt that proves that she is an original owner of this iPhone, contact Support directly and ask them to unlock it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2019 12:59 AM in response to Bran103

No way to do so. She has to recover access to an Apple ID that iPhone is locked to:

Start here:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If she can't recover access to it, she has to find the box of her iPhone and the original receipt that proves that she is an original owner of this iPhone, contact Support directly and ask them to unlock it.

How do I bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone , my sister has forgotten her email and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.