Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just ordered an Apple MacBook Air, and have not received the confirmation email

I have just ordered an Apple Mac book air, and have not revived the confirmation e mail. Money has been taken from my account but can not find any message from yourselves. I have a screenshot of my order number. The email in which I think it may have sent too is obviously wrong

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 1:37 PM

You can go to your account in the online store to look up your orders

How do I view or change my order?

Visit online Order Status to view the most up-to-date status and make changes to your order. For more information about shipping, changing your order, or returns, please visit online Help.

You can also call Apple Store Customer Service at 1 800 692 7753

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2019 1:37 PM in response to maisie161

You can go to your account in the online store to look up your orders

How do I view or change my order?

Visit online Order Status to view the most up-to-date status and make changes to your order. For more information about shipping, changing your order, or returns, please visit online Help.

You can also call Apple Store Customer Service at 1 800 692 7753

Sep 8, 2019 1:36 PM in response to maisie161

Hi Maisie161! That is a pretty tough situation! I'm sorry that you are having this issue. Unfortunatly though, no one on this forum is going to be able to assist you with this issue because everyone that is on this forum are just users/consumers who are out here all trying to help each other out. For this issue, I would recommend contacting Apple Support directly through a phone call or chat because they would have access to more things like that!

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I wish you the best of luck!

Tyler

I have just ordered an Apple MacBook Air, and have not received the confirmation email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.