Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add Apple Card to Mint

I’ve been using the card for about a month now, and am so frustrated that none of my transactions can be tracked in Mint. I use Mint to do my taxes, and so I’m going to have to retroactively record all of my Apple Card transactions manually into Mint. I also like using the Acorns app for round-ups for all my transactions, but I can’t link my Apple Card with Acorns so none of those transactions get recorded resulting in no round-ups. I love the Apple Card app interface and Daily Cash is cool, but that’s about it. I don’t see the point of being so limited by the credit card. I’m abandoning it for now until these common features are included.

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 5:09 PM

My suggestion is to write a short item on LINKEDIN or other social media, put the pressure on Apple. It's pretty absurd that they don't support this feature, basic stuff that EVERY other credit card can do.

93 replies

Oct 18, 2019 7:13 AM in response to cusman78

cusman78 wrote:

I expect my continued use of the Apple Card to decline until Mint integration becomes supported.

You should use the credit card that best meets your needs. No one here really cares. If you like, you can let Apple know how you feel:

Product Feedback - Apple

However, I'd guess it's unlikely that Apple will ever allow a company that sells user data to have direct access to Apple Card data.

Oct 19, 2019 1:02 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

More specifically, add feedback at a feature request here, categorized under "Apple Card":

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

Here's what I wrote:

I track all of my finances using Quicken on my Mac and would like to use this with the Apple Card account I just created. Understanding this card is backed by Goldman Sachs, would I be able to setup an online login with GS and download transactions like a "normal" credit card? This helps me with overall financial planning being able to categorize my expenses, etc. Thank you!

Oct 18, 2019 8:03 AM in response to Philly_Phan

NOT AS SECURE? Are you JOKING? It is the most secure credit card in the world. In what way to you think it isn't secure?

• There's no number printed on the card for anyone to copy
  • There's no CVV code on the card to copy
  • No Expiration Date on the card to copy
  • No signature to forge
  • You can change the number instantly if you think it's been compromised, and without having to wait for a new card
  • The contactless feature requires your FaceID, TouchID or passcode every time it is used

I find it more convenient than any of my other cards. And my cash back has accumulated faster than any other card I have that offers cash back, and I have instant access to it without the hassle of jumping through hoops to get access to my accumulated bonuses.

Sep 12, 2019 2:46 PM in response to CroakerNorge

What people really need to do is get the card that benefits them the most. I assume that many people signed up just because it's Apple and because the application process was so easy. I recently went on vacation and was offered extra money off my flight and bonus miles if I signed up for their credit card but there was a yearly fee on the card so I said no. If a card doesn't fulfill your needs then get one that does. What's so special about the Apple Card?

I use the Apple Card for small purchases that I would normally pay with my debit card that has no rewards or benefit. As soon as the transaction posts I just pay it off. I get a little daily cash but no need to enter these transactions into a program like Quicken or Mint.

Oct 17, 2019 6:10 PM in response to Raghavcks

Well, if you use the Apple card you will be denying Mint the money they make from selling your purchase history to advertisers.

As this is a user to user technical support forum no one here cares whether you use the card and get your 1, 2, or 3% on every purchase. The first month I used the card my credits came to $52. For that I am happy to give up the export capability.

Oct 18, 2019 7:02 AM in response to Heisalso

I am also waiting for Apple Card transactions to become importable into Mint like all my other financial accounts so I have one place to see my overall income / expense (i.e. budget). Using the iPhone Apple Pay is convenient at the time of transaction, but proving to be inconvenient down the road if I have to manually input transactions into Mint to keep the broader picture of my finances.

I expect my continued use of the Apple Card to decline until Mint integration becomes supported.

Add Apple Card to Mint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.