Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On off sleep button takes extra long time to activate and taking a photo with on off and home button I have to attempt several times before I can get the photo it often goes to home settings before taking the picture

On off sleep button takes extra long time to activate and taking a photo with on off and home button I have to attempt several times before I can get the photo it often goes to home settings before taking the picture

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 7:33 PM

On an iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch

1. Press and hold the Top button and immediately click the Volume Up button, then release both buttons. 
  2. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot. Swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.