Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone signal has been on searching for days

My iphone 8 has been saying 'searching' instead of 4g or no service. I've done everything like restarting it and resetting the network settings. I've even tried taking out the sim card but it still said searching even after I took it out. Any suggestions?

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 9:56 AM

If you already tryed ALL the steps provided in this support guide:--> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support

and you got no help...

SIM damaged? (contact the carrier and ask for a spare SIM card)

SIM card holder not reading? Antenna problem? (have your device inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2019 9:56 AM in response to charlieluxmoore

If you already tryed ALL the steps provided in this support guide:--> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support

and you got no help...

SIM damaged? (contact the carrier and ask for a spare SIM card)

SIM card holder not reading? Antenna problem? (have your device inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider:--> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iphone signal has been on searching for days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.