Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15.5 LOW CELLULAR SIGNAL

Hi i have amano iPhone 12 pro max and after update to ios 15.5 My cellular signal is low and sometime go to search mode or no signal how can i fix it ?(i tried to re-install throw dfu mode iOS ,hard reset,switch connection ,change carrier and SIM card etc ).

I have already sent the iphone for assistance 3 times but they never knew how to solve the problem

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 12:12 PM

I’m also having the same issue. It says my cell reception is low in places where it was just fine before 15.5 and then it makes my phone really warm, and drains the battery. You’re not alone. Apple simply does not care. They just give you tips on how to conserve battery life. I wish apple would understand that IOS 15.5 SUCKS.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 12:12 PM in response to Papper002

I’m also having the same issue. It says my cell reception is low in places where it was just fine before 15.5 and then it makes my phone really warm, and drains the battery. You’re not alone. Apple simply does not care. They just give you tips on how to conserve battery life. I wish apple would understand that IOS 15.5 SUCKS.

Jul 15, 2022 10:19 AM in response to Papper002

When I have two or three bars of service, nothing will load, basically renders the phone unusable. I confirmed this by downloading the app “ping” and running a ping test to google. (8.8.8.8) When I have two or three bars, packet loss is between 50-90%, and the packets that do come back, have a ping time of 10 to 30 SECONDS. NOT MILLISECONDS. When I have full bars, it works as it should. This is ridiculous apple! This was never a problem before 15.5!!!!

IOS 15.5 LOW CELLULAR SIGNAL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.