Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is an orange Exclamation Mark in the upper right hand corner of the Mackie Control icon

Installing a Mackie Control surface in Logic Pro, and when I do, the Control Surface Setup shows the Mackie, but nothing else... no drop down menus for ports, etc. There is an orange Exclamation Mark in the upper right hand corner of the Mackie Control icon, but for the life of me I can't figure out what's wrong.

Has anyone else seen this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 5:22 AM

I have encountered the same problem trying to connect my novation launchkey to Logic Pro x. Mackie is showing on the control surface but I cant configure it as I cant right click/command click to open the options due to the orange exclamation in the top right. Please could someone let us know how to solve this

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 5:22 AM in response to gravityjim

I have encountered the same problem trying to connect my novation launchkey to Logic Pro x. Mackie is showing on the control surface but I cant configure it as I cant right click/command click to open the options due to the orange exclamation in the top right. Please could someone let us know how to solve this

There is an orange Exclamation Mark in the upper right hand corner of the Mackie Control icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.