Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My audio is not working anymore and I can’t take any videos

i have an iphone 7 that i got for christmas last year and overall have had no problems, i recently had updated my phone to the new software update and after that my audio stopped working. last night i saw there was a new update so i installed it in hopes my microphone/audio would go back to normal and for the night it did, however today my audio is not working anymore again and i also can’t take any videos. not sure if it’s my phone that’s messed up or something to do with the updates but no matter what i’m not sure how to trouble shoot the problem to fix it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 12:10 PM

If it's a software bug, restore it and you'll be good.

Learn here how: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

I highly recommend to set your iPhone up as new when the restore is done to test it out. If the problem still persists, schedule an appointment at a Genius Bar or the nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2019 12:10 PM in response to CommunityUser_0919-14

If it's a software bug, restore it and you'll be good.

Learn here how: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

I highly recommend to set your iPhone up as new when the restore is done to test it out. If the problem still persists, schedule an appointment at a Genius Bar or the nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider.

My audio is not working anymore and I can’t take any videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.