Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to sign up for Apple Music but once I enter my billing info it keeps asking me to repeat the process

I’m trying to sign up for Apple Music but once I enter my billing info it keeps asking me to repeat the process what do I do to get Apple Music

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 3:39 AM

Possibly you entered information that was not acceptable.

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If your payment method is ‘None’, then you should have at least the regular payment fee (including tax) as account balance on the moment that you start the subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2019 3:39 AM in response to Katie2001-

Possibly you entered information that was not acceptable.

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If your payment method is ‘None’, then you should have at least the regular payment fee (including tax) as account balance on the moment that you start the subscription.

Trying to sign up for Apple Music but once I enter my billing info it keeps asking me to repeat the process

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.