You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

nike running club run not appearing on September Activity Challenge Badge after run

Hi,

Last two runs with NRC app show in the NRC app and in the Activity app (History tab). But my September Monthly Challenge is to do 26 workouts. Both the NRC runs have not added to the total workouts this month so far.

I have done 11 workouts, 2 NRC runs and 9 walking workouts with the stock Apple Watch app this month. Under the September badge it show 9 out of 26 workouts complete.

The only thing I always do my runs with NRC and walks with the stock app, this has never been a problem.

I have checked all my settings and I cannot see the issue, anyone have any ideas please.

Many thanks,

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 6:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 6:34 AM

I believe it has to be a stock workout. As this currently changed with the last update. As activity challenges are mostly based on Apple work outs

2 replies

nike running club run not appearing on September Activity Challenge Badge after run

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.