You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nike run and Apple activity

I have used the Nike run app for years which has always synced with the Apple activity app. For the last few days my runs completed using my Nike run app are not showing up as workouts in my activity app. The calories burned are there, the exercise minutes are recognized, but the workouts aren’t listed anymore. Nothing changed. I’m completely up to date. I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling, shutting down/starting back up, unpairing/re-pairing Apple Watch, nothing is helping. Anyone have similar issue? They used to show up as in the pic below but yesterday and today they don’t

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 3:14 PM

Same here was working fine in 2/2/21 then stopped singing with Activities on 2/3/21. My sister is having same problem and when I called Nike they said 5 people had called and that it’s an apple issue

Similar questions

10 replies

Feb 4, 2021 7:19 PM in response to Runningfor6star

UPDATE: I spoke with a “tier 2” Apple support tech. She did some research and contacted Nike who admitted they’ve been inundated with calls about this issue. I called Nike back and they have “escalated” this problem. They said it has something to do with the Nike update along with the iPhone and watch update. They are aware and are working on it.. no timeframe was given.

Nike run and Apple activity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.