Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail- email

Someone in my address book sends me emails and it keeps going into junk. How can I prevent this from happening?

MacBook

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 7:32 AM

Some things to try.

Check Mail/Preferences/Junk Mail to make sure Sender of message is in my Contacts is checked.

If the e-mails aren't brown/tan, then your e-mail provider may have marked them as junk, which would explain why the not junk option isn't there. Try going to the e-mail provider's website to see if you can adjust the junk settings there.

If they are brown/tan, go to Mail/Preferences/Junk Mail and click Reset at the bottom left.

If necessary, Mail/Preferences/Rules and create a rule.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2019 7:32 AM in response to KevinJanosz

Some things to try.

Check Mail/Preferences/Junk Mail to make sure Sender of message is in my Contacts is checked.

If the e-mails aren't brown/tan, then your e-mail provider may have marked them as junk, which would explain why the not junk option isn't there. Try going to the e-mail provider's website to see if you can adjust the junk settings there.

If they are brown/tan, go to Mail/Preferences/Junk Mail and click Reset at the bottom left.

If necessary, Mail/Preferences/Rules and create a rule.

Apple Mail- email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.