Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 5 Edition - operator support and availability

Since the Apple Watch 5 Edition is not available in my country as usual (Poland), and the only operator that supports it here is ORANGE - if I purchase an Apple Watch 5 Edition from France where Orange is also supported would it work here in Poland? ORANGE could not answer this question for me. I really was excited for the titanium AW 5 and now I'm dissapointed that I can't even buy it. Would be grateful for an answer.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 7:19 AM

Cellular Carriers that support the Apple Watch, which models, the radio frequencies each model uses, and the country they offer service:

https://www.apple.com/watch/cellular

Whether your carrier will support the Apple Watch from France, is up to your carrier. You may not may not have warranty since they tend to be valid in the country where purchased, but I am not familiar with the laws in your country.

Since there are regional models for the Apple Watch that affect the radio frequencies supported, you would at the minimum need to check the link I provided to make sure the models for your country and France are the same.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2019 7:19 AM in response to Cubix.The

Cellular Carriers that support the Apple Watch, which models, the radio frequencies each model uses, and the country they offer service:

https://www.apple.com/watch/cellular

Whether your carrier will support the Apple Watch from France, is up to your carrier. You may not may not have warranty since they tend to be valid in the country where purchased, but I am not familiar with the laws in your country.

Since there are regional models for the Apple Watch that affect the radio frequencies supported, you would at the minimum need to check the link I provided to make sure the models for your country and France are the same.

Apple Watch 5 Edition - operator support and availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.