Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 12.9 and 10.5 2nd Gen screen bleeding issue

I got the two 2017 iPad Pro models, one bought in August 2017 and another in February 2018. I just went to an apple store and because I did not purchased an Apple Care to the devices I was not entitle to any repair or warranty. I'm an Apple customer since the iPhone 3G, and had owned iPad 1, iPad2 iPad3, iPad Mini 2 iPad Mini 3 before and never, had any issues with the screen . There is evidently something wrong with with the iPad Pro Line screen quality and durability, (I already replaced an iPad Pro for the same during the warranty period) and I wish Apple take more responsibility in to the matter, these iPad models are supposed to be premium with the highest quality apple can deliver. Customer should buy Apple Care if their systems are going to be at risk of damage due to external factors, and not because apple can't guarantee the quality will endure pass the year. I hope apple is listening to their customer base, cause all you need is search for iPad Pro screen issue to notice something is not right with the iPad Pros.

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 7:48 AM

Hello,

We are not Apple employees on these forums. If you wish to speak to Apple then I suggest following the instructions in the following guide.

Contact Apple Care

Similar questions

2 replies

iPad Pro 12.9 and 10.5 2nd Gen screen bleeding issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.