Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unjunk a sender (w/out having one of their prior emails)?

How can I remove a sender from being labeled as junk? Is there a blocked list I can edit?

I do not have one of their prior emails - they MAY have emailed me a year ago or more.

I tried to create a rule, but the "Inbox" option after "Move To" is grayed out.

Thanks.

iMac Pro

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 10:32 AM

I don't think there is a blocked senders list, at least I haven't been able to find one. Did the rule you tried to create look like the one below? If you click the dropdown menu on the mailbox, can you choose another mailbox beside the Inbox?

If the e-mails aren't brown/tan, then your e-mail provider may have marked them as junk, which would explain why the not junk option isn't there. Try going to the e-mail provider's website to see if you can adjust the junk settings there.

If they are brown/tan, go to Mail/Preferences/Junk Mail and click Reset at the bottom left.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2019 10:32 AM in response to Casey081

I don't think there is a blocked senders list, at least I haven't been able to find one. Did the rule you tried to create look like the one below? If you click the dropdown menu on the mailbox, can you choose another mailbox beside the Inbox?

If the e-mails aren't brown/tan, then your e-mail provider may have marked them as junk, which would explain why the not junk option isn't there. Try going to the e-mail provider's website to see if you can adjust the junk settings there.

If they are brown/tan, go to Mail/Preferences/Junk Mail and click Reset at the bottom left.

How to unjunk a sender (w/out having one of their prior emails)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.