Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my mac air (2017) screen is showing random pink line after one week

I just bought this Mac air just a week ago, and half way through today it has started showing a random pink line down the right side of the screen. has anyone else had this problem? I know that apple has a one year warranty but how do I go about swapping my computer/fixing the screen? I shouldn't have to pay having just bought the laptop, especially since it has been kept it perfect condition in that time (I haven't dropped it or anything.)

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 10:25 AM

If you purchased it directly from Apple (online or Apple Store) there is a 14 day return policy -- which is what I would use rather than a warranty repair. See: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

If you purchased from an authorized reseller, check with them for their return policy.

1 reply

my mac air (2017) screen is showing random pink line after one week

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.