Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW DO YOU SYNCH I CLOUD. i have a mac and a PC ...when i save to either on when iam on the other it does not show

HOW DO YOU SYNCH I CLOUD. i have a mac and a PC ...when i save to either on when iam on the other it does not show

Posted on Sep 11, 2019 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 12:49 PM

Are you using iCloud for Windows?

iCloud for Windows

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the PC or the Mac computer. That should show whether the PC or the Mac isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the PC use the Windows equivalent and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2019 12:49 PM in response to tjtheartist

Are you using iCloud for Windows?

iCloud for Windows

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the PC or the Mac computer. That should show whether the PC or the Mac isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the PC use the Windows equivalent and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.