Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have icloud drive on two windows PCs, how can i get them to sync and be available on both PCs

I have the iCloud drive on two windows PCs, how can I get them to sync and be available on both PCs? Also, I have only one Apple ID that I am using. I look at the iCloud Drive on Desktop-08ACS6 and it is not in sync with the iCloud Drive on Desktop-0PQO3UT. How can I see the same data on both PCs?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 2:53 PM

I have only one Apple ID that I am using.

That is good, your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

See this Apple articles below:

Set up iCloud Drive

Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support                                                  

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 2:53 PM in response to Wartfang

I have only one Apple ID that I am using.

That is good, your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

See this Apple articles below:

Set up iCloud Drive

Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support                                                  

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

I have icloud drive on two windows PCs, how can i get them to sync and be available on both PCs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.