Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have tried to reset my security questions but when I go to where instructed it says there isn't enough information to change security questions

How can I reset the security questions if it continually says there is not enough information to reset the security questions

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 8:53 AM

Call account security and request their assistance.

1-800-MY-APPLE

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.3; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.4;  HomePods, audioOS 12.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

7 replies

Oct 23, 2019 5:46 AM in response to 9SouthSideCountryClub

contact Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

I have tried to reset my security questions but when I go to where instructed it says there isn't enough information to change security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.