Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac mini Full Screen Turns Green

I have a Mac mini (late 2012 i5) that I use to watch movies on and have used it for years with no issues. It is connected to a Samsung monitor. All of a sudden in Itunes or Youtube when I go to watch the full movie in full screen as soon as the mouse and controls go away it turns the movie a shade of green. I have updated the OS to the latest patches and even reinstalled the OS with no luck. Any suggestions?

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 11:27 AM

Fiddling System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > Cursor size fixed the QuickTime Fullscreen error for me while in 10.14.5.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250421147?answerId=250808038022#250808038022

Similar questions

16 replies

Nov 30, 2019 7:51 PM in response to asoces

As a follow up, an HP 1440p connected over Thunderbolt/Displayport works fine except some older SD Youtube videos go dark when the mouse disappears, and some HD Youtube videos go ever so slightly red when the mouse disappears. Weird.

My own videos play fine in Quicktime and TV.

Thanks for the suggested work-arounds, but they only last until a restart.

Mac mini Full Screen Turns Green

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.