Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrongful debit

I keep getting debited severally from iTunes, I’ve tried contacting Apple severally but the person I speak to recommends that I call the Apple support number for my country, I’m from Nigeria and there’s no number available. Tonight I got debited a huge sum of money and I went ballistic. I can’t keep getting these debits with no explanation. I need a refund and I haven’t been able to get any help whatsoever. I need a refund. I’m begging.

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 3:39 PM

Click here and follow the instructions, and use this form to ask for a refund. If the charges didn't come from you or anyone in your family group(if applicable), contact your bank.

If you can't get a refund through Apple, you may be able to from your bank, but doing this will likely result in your iTunes Store account being disabled.

(174278)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2019 3:39 PM in response to odera33

Click here and follow the instructions, and use this form to ask for a refund. If the charges didn't come from you or anyone in your family group(if applicable), contact your bank.

If you can't get a refund through Apple, you may be able to from your bank, but doing this will likely result in your iTunes Store account being disabled.

(174278)

Sep 12, 2019 4:07 PM in response to Niel

Thank you so much neil. I’ve contacted Apple support on twitter also but it seems there’s nothing they can do. The numbers provided for Africa doesn’t go through. I’ve filled the form you suggested I filled. I also contacted my bank and they said they can’t refund me yet till I get a “Declined transaction “ mail from Apple before they can go ahead an refund me. How long does the refund process take?

Wrongful debit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.