Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I got debited from my Apple ID

I got debited twice at the same time from my bank account and the source is POS WEB PMT and the worst part is i didn’t purchase anything from apple and any platform

please if anyone know how i can resolve this issue and get my money back

please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 12:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 9:27 PM

Is it a genuine charge? First check your Apple purchases - How to see what you were charged for - Apple Support

If so, you can request a refund - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

You may also want to review this support article - If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2023 9:27 PM in response to aminu277

Is it a genuine charge? First check your Apple purchases - How to see what you were charged for - Apple Support

If so, you can request a refund - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

You may also want to review this support article - If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

I got debited from my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.