Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Card data download to Quicken

I’d like to download transactions to Quicken where I can track spending easily. Is there a website we can use to do that ?

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 6:14 PM

Sorry, no. It is not supported. See the following from See your Apple Card spending history - Apple Support

Exporting data from Apple Card to a financial app like Mint is not currently supported.

10 replies

Oct 4, 2019 10:07 AM in response to FoxFifth

I know the "user-to-user" nature of this exchange. That said, you seem to be much more tuned into all thing Apple then I. The Apple card has some intriguing features, e.g. immediate purchase verification; but not being able to use Quicken, Mint, etc., with the card is a deal breaker for me. Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

Oct 9, 2019 8:52 AM in response to DrSteveMinton

While it is not possible to download Apple Card data per se, at least not at this time, there is a good workaround.

On my Mac, I downloaded a free app "PDF Reader Pro Lite", or similar app, which contains an OCR (Occasional Character Recognition) software.

Step 1 - I then go to the app on my phone,

Step 2 - tap on "Total Balance",

Step 3 - tap on the statement that I want to pull the data from,

Step 4 - then "Download a PDF Statement

Step 5 - send the Statement to my Mac

Step 6 - Open PDF Reader Pro Lite, or any other app with an OCR Engine.

Step 7 - Convert the Statement into an Excel File

Step 8 - Open the Excel File, and copy the transaction data from the file.

Step 9 - Properly format and prepare the transaction data to be uploaded into Quicken, Acorn, or any appropriate App.

Enjoy.

Apple Card data download to Quicken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.